Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's cancelled!

It's official. I got my card in the mail, called in and cancelled the
whole thing! Suprisingly the customer service lady was extremely nice
and took my whole complaint down (again, since I also sent a letter to
customer service) and was very apologetic. She said that it will go
through corporate, then regional, and then directly to the store. So I
feel somewhat satisfied. Casey ended up writting this amazing letter
too. I think we've both felt like we were able to make a statement!

3 comments:

Mrs. Case said...

I'm glad they were cooperative and I certainly hope that woman never does that to anyone else ever again!

Barbara said...

Bravo! Glad to hear an update on that one.
B.

Chelle said...

Good! Thanks for posting an update on this, I was wondering how it was going.