Friday, March 20, 2009

Spiritual High

So I am on a spiritual high this week. We had some great lessons at church on Sunday. Then I went visit teaching on Tuesday and had a blast (I’m partners with Michelle Dunkley and we visit Ali Ailport and Allysa Felt ,both high school seniors). On Wednesday night we had a Relief Society dinner (where Sister Kneght, my old beehive advisor growing up gave a talk…and on the side she asked me how my life was and if I had found the man of my dreams—and I got to say “YES I DID…EVEN BETTER THAN MY DREAMS!”). And last night Bishop Graff and Brother Fitzgerald came over for an hour to see how we are doing and to give us callings (can you guess what we’re going to do? I guess we’re not officially supposed to say until Sunday when we’re sustained, but I’m excited… mine is easy to guess… Russ’ will be a little harder).

I’ve just felt this awesome energy this week and I think it’s all from the spirit I’ve felt from the good lessons, from doing service, and from feeling like I really belong to this ward. I really feel blessed for the gospel in my life and for the spirit of peace and goodwill it gives to me.

6 comments:

amelia said...

I want to hear about the new callings!

Chatty Cathy World said...

This is so nice and we are so happy for you Guys, Love you!

Mrs. Case said...

That is just too great.

So happy for your happiness!

Love you guys!

Chelle said...

I've had a good week too! I'm excited to find out about your callings on Sun. I'm getting a new one too!

The Trotter Family said...

I would guess you are taking my place on the activities committee, at least I hope so!

Mrs. Case said...

So, when will you finally let us all know what the new callings are???