Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Garage Sale Junkies week two.

Garage sale season has officially begun! I didnt write about last week
because i went by myself and didnt find too much. I think Russ is a
lucky charm. So yesterday russ and I went to a couple community
garage sales... And we scored. :) I'm totally excited about all 9
seasons of king of queens we found new, never opened for $60. On eBay
they're retailing for $100 to $225.00 for the set. We love the show
and have been talking about downloading all of the seasons for
years... So I think were going to watch them before we sell them...

I also found a whole bunch of books, a brand new blanket and really
cool bowl. Yesterday was a successful garage selling day!

3 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Oh day I am going to go with you. I think once we have moved I will try and follow you around!

amelia said...

You need to teach me your ways. However, I think this more has to do with the fact that you are in California. Utah garage sales kind of suck.

LW said...

California is the best places for garage sales! I'm so jealous. And King of Queens is hilarious - we love that show! I didn't realize there were 9 seasons! Looks like you guys are going to have many nights of 'late night laughies' :)