Thursday, March 26, 2009

First night of botanical watercolor class

So tonight was my first night of botanical watercolor class. I've been
really excited about it all week. I got there and was totally
overwhelmed. This was an intermediate class and everyone was an expert
painter!!! They were all doing these amazing roses and daffodiles and
I was way intimidated.

So after failing a couple of times on daffodiles, I decided to draw
instead. I saw a photo of this picture online and decided to make my
own rendition. I think it turned out pretty good. Luckily our
professor let's us create whatever were in the mood to do.

Im really nervous about next week. Im really going to have to step it
up a notch or two. And get my color blending together so I can at
least play with the big kids next time.

2 comments:

amelia said...

DEBBIE! This is SO beautiful! I love it! I want it on a shirt!

Mrs. Case said...

It looks great!! Sorry about missing yogurt for the second night in a row, we were at my MIL's doing laundry.