Thursday, March 26, 2009

So it finally caught up to you...

So Russ has been on a roll this week... Poor guy.

First his car with the clutch, then last night I come home and find
this on his desk--a letter from Budget Car Rental charging him $150
for the damage he incurred while rally car racing his rental in Utah
at the Provo airport. I've got to say it's about time that it's
caught up with him. I didn't even know that rental cars were abused
until I met him. And let's just say he's probably neared several
rental cars in the past to a quicker car death. Anyway, I don't know
what was worse for him, the letter, or me freaking out about it.

And then tonight I come home to find that he's completly altered his
car while I was at art class. The one thing I told him I hate most
about rice-rockets are the carbon fiber hoods because I think they
look ghetto. (I know all of you men out there cringe when I say this,
but seriously... It looks like you got in a car accident and didn't
have enough money to replace the same color hood on your car.) So just
imagine coming home and finding this--the whole middle part of his
car-- carbon fiber (which I guess I have to add in his defense, was
free through sponsorship)-- with no warning that it would be
happening. (I'm sure he'll be posting pictures soon for those of you
who want to see it.) Again, poor Russ. At least I can say life is
always full of suprises in our Taylor family. :)

4 comments:

Chatty Cathy World said...

Moms writing Dads Words!! Your getting your commins up ins. Moms Words, listen to your Wife!
Have some Fun but please drive safe!

LW said...

I feel so bad about it! I was telling Chris he needs to help pay for that! (But like I told you he seems to think Russ can get out of it) Those boys...what will they do next? ;-)

amelia said...

Oh dang Russ. "It happened on the way to return the car" didn't suffice?

Mrs. Case said...

So, did he or did he not buy the insurance? Isn't that what he instructed my husband to do?

I HATE the types of surprises so Russ needs to be happy he married such a laid-back lady! LOL.

P.S. I hate those carbon fiber hoods, too. Looks cheap!