Saturday, March 28, 2009

The garage sale junkies week 4

So today I was on my own for the sales. Russ is at his red-line attack
race for the weekend. Unfortunately I didn't find any books! But I
did find some really cool baskets both metal and weaved. One is huge
and I am going to spray paint it a really dark brown and use it as a
blanket basket. I also found some really cool costumes. Russ and I
decided a few weeks back that we wanted to start a costume box for our
future kids and us--- that way we can make hillarious movies and have
fun FHE nights and stuff like I did when I was a kid. So I found a
hippie costume, a fat sumo costume and a couple of wigs (notice Fro
Mama below). So it's a good start! And I think the deal of the morning
was these plates. I got all 8 for $1. They are these adorable little
fish plates. Which will be so fun on or dinning table for sushi or
dish night!!!

1 comment:

The Bordens said...

Cathy and I will have to borrow some of those wigs and go for a cruise! Cute Idea for the plates Debbie.