Monday, March 23, 2009

Mini problems!

So I go out to my car to leave for work this morning and guess what...
My car won't start! It has been acting a little funny lately, but we
thought it was okay, but that wasn't the case this morning! So Russ
diagnosed it as either the battery or alternator. So we decided to try
the battery first. We walked to Kragen Auto Store around the corner
next to Target and got a new battery. Then we walked it back in a
roller suitcase. Russ just spent the last 1/2 hour installing it and
it worked! Yeah! So now I'm off to work. Russ is my car hero once again!

2 comments:

Chatty Cathy World said...

Glad it all worked, Russ is the Man!

LW said...

That is so funny, I would have been laughing so hard to see you guys with a suitcase and a battery in it.
I'm glad it all worked out. Russ is so handy! :)