Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend in Palm Springs

Reasons why Memorial Day Weekend Was Awesome
1. Rob and Megan invited us to go to Palm Springs.
2. Baking in the heat, lounging by the pool and taking naps in a 69-degree airconditioned hotel was amazing!
3. Met up with Rok & Narine for Dinner Saturday night with Rob in Megan at a delicious Mexican restaurant. 
4. Watched Night at the Museum 2, which was pretty cool, but we were the only two couples there without kids!
5. Room service for breakfast. Yum!
6. Memorial Day church pic nic, where Valerie surprise visited us! And I got to see my sister Kristen!
7. Catching up on the last few episodes of Heroes.

Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. We all got a little red from the Palm Springs Sun.
Walking around Indian Wells--good old Abe was right there with us to celebrate Memorial weekend!
Russ and Rob hitting up Albert Einstein.  Rob didn't like his advice. 

2 comments:

LW said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Deb you look so good in these pics!!

The Trotter Family said...

I am beginning to think I have your e-mail wrong or maybe you are mad at me, but I choose to believe the first. Have you been getting my e-mails?