Wednesday, May 27, 2009

London--favorite pictures

I couldn't help but put this one in of Jeni with the egyptian mummy monkey at the British Museum.  Priceless.

Can you tell that I am blowing out the candles on the cake?  Pretty cool!  Piccadilly Circus was a fun square.  It was pretty crowded during rush hour, when we went shopping for Amanda's prom dress.  
Sisters next to the River Thames with Big Ben in the background.
Here is tower bridge.  The first day we tried to go, the elevator fell ten feet hurting 5 tourists, so they closed it down.  Mom was sad because she never had climbed up the stairs to the top and she was hoping this was the trip she could do it on.  Thankfully we didn't go to the bridge about an hour earlier, otherwise we would have been part of those 5 tourists!
Mom on the bus! She loved sitting in this little seat!  Isn't she cute?
Me on the London Eye giving my best scared look.  It's supposed to look like I'm falling to my death, but I guess I didn't do a good enough job of faking it!

1 comment:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

These are AWESOME pictures, and they make me want to go to London! Of course, only if you and your mom will be my tour guide. Looks like you Barlow girls had an amazing time!