Wednesday, May 27, 2009

London--favorite pictures

So I've finally posted my photos!  I can't believe how long it's taken me to do it!  We had such a fun trip.  These are all backwards, going from the end of the trip to the beginning, so sorry they're not in order, but here they are! I want to give a special blog shout-out to my mom who took us on this trip and showed us all of these amazing things.  She is such an amazing person.  Thanks mom!    


Stonehenge-- Yes, I finally made it, and no it's not in Italy as I originally thought several years ago.  It was actually really really really cool. I'm really glad we made it out to here.
Group shot!
Here we are at Bath. Through my love of Jane Austen this was quite an experience seeing it in person. It was stunning and also amazing how the Romans built the water system and pools.   
Windsor Castle.  The queen was actually here this day!  Even though we didn't see her, I waived for Russ (who asked me to send her a graduation card when he graduated, and we received a reply from one of her ladies in waiting). It was really neat to be here the same time she was!
Behind us is where the queen was when we were there!

No comments: