Saturday, May 2, 2009

Goodbye Love Fern

So on our one-month anniversary, September 16, 2003, russ brought home
this love fern. We've had it for 5 1/2 years. It lived in parkway
crossing with us, in San Antonio Texas, in our condo in Utah, in our
appartment in Lake Forest, and now in our home in Mission Viejo. It's
been with us through our trials and our triumps, sitting in the
kitchen growing with us every day. It's had a good life. Today I had
to throw it away as some black moss took it's life turning it brown
and making it smell horrible. We will forever love this little fern.
Goodbye love fern.

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Our love fern! You let it DIE! I love that movie. Well, it had a good run. It lasted longer than any plant I have ever owned!

amelia said...

I can't believe it, I LOVED this bamboo! It was fun to watch it get HUGE over the years.