Wednesday, May 27, 2009

London--favorite pictures

In the London Eye.

On top of the London Eye.
Jen and I hanging out in London Tower.  There was an exhibition of the armor of King Henry XIII.  We were shocked to find that the armor had very large special places for the men's uhuh.  Especially when these men were only like 4'5" back then... we were like yeah right.... 

The tower jewels were also so amazing to see.  I thought I had some nice jewelry... but I can't believe that those are real stones in all of those crowns, staffs, bowls, etc.  What a waste when those perfectly beautiful stones could be on my hand! Oh well.  
We went and saw the play, Dirty Dancing on Amanda's birthday.  Aren't we cute?
Here is mom in front of the BYU Center. She wanted to take us in.  But I kinda threw a hissy fit because Jen and Amanda were all upset about me wanting to go to Portobello road and didn't let me stay when we got there.  This was right after, and I was like, if I can't stay at my place we can't stay here.  Sorry mom.  I was kinda rude!
In front of Harrods.  They weren't kidding when they said this place was expensive.  We walked into the candy area and I felt like I was in Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory!  Even though we didn't buy anything here, we did use the bathrooms!  

No comments: