Friday, August 1, 2008

Book Count Down!

So I got the notice yesterday from Amazon.com and today from Borders.com for The Tales of Beedle the Bard and I am excited! I can't wait for the new JK Rowling book to come out... and Valerie and I planned our Hawaii vacation around the new Breaking Dawn book by Stephanie Meyers...

Are any of you as excited as I am? I love books!

The Tales of Beedle the Bard The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling


My review


I CAN'T WAIT! I HEART JK ROWLING!


View all my reviews.

Breaking Dawn (Twilight Series, Book 4) Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer


My review


I can't wait! Valerie-you better NOT READ THIS before our trip!


View all my reviews.

2 comments:

amelia said...

Hawaii vacation?! JEALOUS!

Kristyn said...

You guys are going through with that HI vacay? If only I had the funds. Darn, I knew I shouldn't have wasted all my lotto money.

Send me a postcard!!