Monday, August 25, 2008

Five Year Anniversary



Can you believe it? Russ and I have officially been married for FIVE YEARS!!!!!!!!!! It seems like we've been married for such a short time, but again it seems like we've never been apart! Russ surprised me with reservations at the Ritz Carlton in Laguna Beach/Dana Point. We started off with crab cake appetizers, and I had the salmon while Russ had a steak. We finished with creme brule for dessert. We then went and walked around the grounds and ended up sitting in these comfy chairs looking at the ocean in the dark for a few hours as we reminisced on the past five years. It was a fantastic night worthy of a five year celebration. Thanks again honey!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Happy 5 year! I clicked on the link for pics of your parents' house. It is so gorgeous!!! Tell them congrats for us!

amelia said...

YEAH, HAPPY 5!! I thought of you guys...I love that we share an anniversary :)

Carrie Braunalicious said...

I cannot believe its been 5 years. I have vivid memories of your wedding day in that beautiful backyard- how you asked me for gum when I came through the recieving line and you dancing with your dad-even I started to cry! Congrats to you and the wonderful Mr. Taylor- we love that you all live in CA again and we can spend time together. Here's to the next five years for the Taylors!!!

Becca said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe how much time flies. And it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. That's awesome!