Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Russ' New Baby



So this weekend Russ finally got his DREAM CAR! A Lancer Evolution with a whole bunch of turbo things that make it extremely fast. (He will definitely have to write a post later to let you know what is on it--because I'm not really good at all of the car lingo stuff.) I wanted to get some pictures up. The first few are of him signing the papers and on Sunday we went for a drive and decided to trespass on the abandoned El Toro Marine base to get some sweet shots before the Irvine Police had to come and ask us to leave.

4 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Yeah! :)

Desiree said...

Congrats on the new ride! Like the shiny white. Does it still have the new car smell? Love that. Want to take us for a spin in September? Fun!

Chatty Cathy World said...

O.K. Sooooo we are soooo Happy for you Son!!!! Way Cool Car. Drive careful!!!

Kathy said...

I love all the technical things it has "a whole bunch of turbo things"
Russ keep it on all fours! When I was 17 I used to race around the valley with your Dad and Debbie's Dad and Dave (now my husband)! Now you guys are the menace on the street of CA! BE CAREFUL!!!!