Thursday, April 24, 2008

WICKED....


On Sunday we went and saw Wicked at the Pantages Theater in LA. It was my second time seeing it, but the first for everyone else. The boys had gone to a car show during the day in Long Beach, so we decided that we would meet at the theater in LA. Desiree and I had gone to the beach during the day, so we were a little late getting showered and ready to drive up to LA. We had talked to the boys right before we left and told them that we were leaving and we would call them when we got there. As we were driving up to LA, I realized that I had forgotten my cell phone on the charger. Desiree started to dig in her purse and realized that she had forgotten her cell phone on the counter. We crossed our fingers that we would be able to find the boys when we got to LA. Does anyone know how much a payphone costs now a days? Luckily we didn’t have to use one—but it’s funny how helpless you feel without your “link” to everyone else. As fate would have it, the boys were genius and just stood outside the theater waiting for us. We missed the first 10 minutes of the play, but it was amazing! I haven’t been able to stop singing the songs in my head! We took a quick snapshot, and then the usher told us we couldn't take photos inside, so this is the only one we got.

3 comments:

Mrs. Case said...

I have been dying to see it. I hope we can get some tickets before it leaves LA. We're having to move again so money is tight but I am hearing from lots of people that it's well worth it.

Desiree said...

Wicked was so great. Thanks for seeing it again with us!

amelia said...

Ahhh...I remember when you were seeing this a year (two?) ago for the first time...it's so good!