Saturday, April 5, 2008

Debbie takes garage sailing to the next level (Russ Post)

So Friday night debbie went out and bought a truck to take garage
sailing to the next level.
She was making sure that we kept pace and would barely let me stop for
18 minutes to purchase a brand new tennis racquet.
I got stuck having to load this beast. So if anyone needs any
extra entertainment centers, I have them for sale for only $6.25
(there is a small markup because you are my friends). Let me know if
you want to take advantage of this amazing deal.

2 comments:

amelia said...

Holy crap Debbie, I forgot what a great garage sale shopper you are! I'm assuming these ones will go on Craigslist? And did you really buy a truck?

Russ and Debbie said...

Ha ha ha ... Russ thinks he's so funny! No, I'm not that extreme... there is this truck we see every wee--- and they load so much crap on it, it looks like it's going to fall over. This week the guy was going like 50mph in a neighborhood and he went to turn the corner and Russ and I both took in a deep breath as we braced for the whole truck to fall over before our eyes, but luckily (I have no clue how he didn't tip), nothing happened. I can't believe those guys who take it to that extreme! Maybe one day I will --- who knows!