Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blast from the Past

This last week I had the pleasure of running into a few old faces from the past. Can you believe it has been eight years since I graduated the class of 2000 from Mission Viejo High School? Go Diablos!

Anyway, on Thursday Russ was working at the Spectrum and I decided that on my way home for work I would stop and eat dinner with him while he worked. I grabbed some Chipolte (yum...) and headed over to his cart. As I was stuffing my face, Casey Larrinaga and her husband Rob walked by and I heard "No way--Debbie Barlow?" Any how, we go to catch up and reminisce on old times. It was fantastic! Casey also lives in Lake Forest! Yeah! Hopefully we'll be able to meet up at Fudruckers for a Tuesday night car show soon!

Also, Rachel Roll-Trotter had a baby shower on Saturday and Lauren Andrews whom I also haven't seen in forever, was there! She lives in Temecula, so hopefully I'll see her more often too. Amy Erwin was also at the shower. So crazy! It was great to see everyone... and now I know of more pals who are around town to hang out with! Yeah!

Oh... and here's another weird one... guess who works at the same company as me? Jeff Luna... remember him? It's cool to see him everyday... I get to tell him about who I run into! :) Anyways, I can't believe our high school reunion is going to be 2 years! Doesn't it seem like high school was just yesterday? Now I'm really feeling old!

3 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

I always love a little blast from the past. It is fun to reminisce!

Mrs. Case said...

Hope you apologized to your mom for me!!! Tell her I have grown and matured TONS and that I am not the jerky kid I tended to be as a teen. I am a different (read: better) person now! Rob STILL has not let me live it down since that night...

;)

Mrs. Case said...

P.S. Jeff was my date to the senior prom. Tell him I said 'Hi!'