Friday, April 25, 2008

Finally!!! Carrie & Nick!




So for the last two months Carrie and I have been trying to get together.... and it finally happened last night! We met up for dessert with the hubbies and talked away! We caught up on everything that has been happening in our lives and the night was filled with stories about rouge employees, crazy Russians, insurance fraud, namable products, and my personal favorite--"the dagger." For those of you who know Carrie & Nick-- you'll have to ask how Nick became the "sword bearer" for a homeless guy, almost got cut into peices, and now is being supeoned in court about the whole situation.... quite crazy.

It was a fun night. I can't wait for next time! By the way, for those of you who haven't seen the giant cookie sandwich at Claim Jumper--you must try it next time--it's HUGE and delicious!!!!!

5 comments:

Mrs. Case said...

Carrie looks so cute preggers!

P.S. I like your sweater/shirt thingy.

Carrie Braunalicious said...

We had WAY too much fun! And you and Russ have now made the sword story entertaining and fun, so thank you.

Anonymous said...

that's what she said

amelia said...

Now you have me all curious about this story! You'll have to tell it to me in full when we go see you two next month!

Chelle said...

What is this story? Crazy!!! I would try the cookie thing, but I can't get anything other than the yummy chocolate chip calzone when i go to Claim Jumper....YUM!