Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SAN FRANCISCO RECAP

So this weekend we flew to San Francisco with Rob and Megan for a quick weekend get away to meet up with Dusty. Russ, Rob, and Dusty are all high school buddies (P-dale high). Our plane flew out at 7:30 am from LAX so we had to get up bright and early (well it was pretty dark at 3:30am), for our flight. You saw the picture below of Russ and his Egg McMuffin. We got there around 9am and we were off to ride the BART into town. We stayed at the Hilton Regency and thanks to Megan's hook ups we had a suite with the coolest views ever! We packed the day tight with shopping at the local outdoor market, ridding the trolley, walking around downtown, eating a clam chowder bowl at Fisherman's Warf, walking around the boats, visiting Hyde park and eating a Ghirardelli chocolate brownie sundae at their famous factory. We then went to a Giants baseball game--in which they lost--then went to little Italy and ate at the Mona Lisa. Sunday morning we got up, tried to eat breakfast at Mama's (but the line was way too long), but ate at a little cafe and watched people walk by. We walked around a park looking at an art exhibit, and then we walked a mile and half back to our hotel enjoying the downtown city life. It was the perfect quick trip! We had so much fun! Here are photos of the weekend.

5 comments:

Teagan said...

hey debbie- this is Desiree's sister-in-law/tyler's sister, Teagan... so since Des has been blogging (a little) I saw that you had a blog from your comments... seeing that I feel like I have already meet you before b/c of how much my tyler and des talk about you- I thought I would comment on your blog.
You guys do such fun stuff. all I can say is that you better not sway my brother and sis to move to CA-HA- I have been trying my darnest to get them down to AZ... but I just dont think we are cool enough for them:)
You guys are awesome, thanks for being such good friends to tyler and des.

Kristyn said...

Debbie!!! What a totally fun trip. I just love San Francisco and would love to go there on a vacation. Hey, girl's trip? Maybe too far. Sooo, I'm the worst friend. I just got all caught up on your blog (I haven't read any for an eternity) and I can't believe I missed your bday. I'm so sorry. I'll buy you a dessert when we go on our girl's trip. :) Hope you had a fab day even though I didn't call you. Hard, I know. Just kidding.

amelia said...

What a fun trip!! You guys have the coolest outings.

The Trotter Family said...

Fun stuff, next time you can pack me in your bag. I promise I don't eat much and I am a quiet sleeper!

Valley Girl said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! Hey I leave relativly close to San Fran...I say lets do the girl trip too!!!
I am going to be in CA this up coming week!!! Can you play?