Thursday, April 24, 2008

Frustration

So back to frustration again... I just weighed myself and I only weigh like five pounds heaver than I did 6 months ago, but I look like I've gained like 20 pounds! It's so FREAKEN annoying! It just makes me wonder what the heck is happening with my body! My new rheumotologist--who I am so excited about--is having me reduce my "steroids" over the next month to a lower dosage. Today was the first day I got to take a 1/2 pill less... and I'm hoping that as we reduce it the next few weeks, I'll start looking better and my body will swell down. I'm really thankful that I'm feeling better and that the medication is working-- I just can't wait until this roller coaster is over!

5 comments:

Mrs. Case said...

I know you feel like you look bad and are frustrated, but really, you looked great when I saw you a couple of weeks ago! Truly. Keep your head up!

Carrie Braunalicious said...

You are beyond beautiful. Seriously. I have ALWAYS been envious of the Debbie beauty, and how cute your clothes are, and... okay now I sound like a stalker. In all sincerity, you are gorgeous and we all love you no matter what a dumb scale says!

Hizzeather said...

Oh honey, my dad is on prednisone and his face is always swollen...it's just one of the side effects. he hates it, but it's letting him live a semi-normal life. You are gorgeous, so don't even worry about it. Just stand closer to Russ...he makes everyone look good! :)

You can take that good or bad Russ! ;)

amelia said...

Debbie, you are such a hottie! Don't even worry, you look gorgeous :0

Chelle said...

That really sucks Debi! I hope they find a good balance soon & you can feel normal & healthy!