Saturday, March 8, 2008

This Goes Out To The Girls...


This week Valerie came into town and we had a girls night at Claim Jumper. It was so much fun to catch up with the girls. I love listening to their stories about their families. I also got to vent about how frustrated I've been with my medication and how my body has been changing so much (you can see how swollen/rounded my face has gotten because of this). I also got some one-on-one time with Valerie which was so much fun! We ended up talking until 2 a.m. in the morning! I love how these girls are so amazing I can pick up with them wherever we left off! :) I'm so glad that I have such great friends in my life! Thanks girls! :)

P.S. We missed you Kristyn and Carrie!!!

4 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

We love you round face and all Deb! Besides, you just look more like me with the chubby cheeks! Man, I am pale...time for some sun already.

Carrie Braunalicious said...

I LOVE that you all took this picture with your desserts on the table :) I missed you guys too! Stupid being sick- blah... Definitely not a good enough reason to miss time with the girls. Next time, my treat!!!

Kristyn said...

Missed you too Debster!!

amelia said...

I love girl's nights! Looks like you guys had fun.