Thursday, March 13, 2008

Give Me Some Damn Strawberries (Russ Post)



(Russ Post) So we go to Costco for lunch and Debbie decides to get a Berry Sundae. And they totally jipped us and gave us like 3 strawberries in our sundae and like no sauce. So we started to eat the sundae and realized that we totally got jipped. So I went up and asked the local sales associate at the window if I could please get some more strawberries because I only got like two of them. The person said "Usually we fill them all the way up." And I said "Well this time there was only like two or three." So then she says she would have to ask her manager. So she took my sundae and walked all the way back to the kitchen to ask her manager if I could have some more strawberries. Then she went over to the berry station and then brought it back to me. And to my surprise, there were three "new" strawberries inside. I took it back Debbie and I ate my damn strawberries--all three of them. Next time I'm going to go back to the frozen section in Costco and get my own strawberries--or hope one of the server ladies are offering strawberry samples next time. Debbie and I thought this was funny because I mean really, like Costco is hurting for strawberries, and why couldn't the lady give me a normal amount of strawberries. This is something that would happen to Michael and Dwight.

These pictures were taken from a security cam in Costco's food court.

4 comments:

Chatty Cathy World said...

Give me the Strawberries!!!! (Bunny)

The Trotter Family said...

You guys...don't know know that when you get dessert it isn't supposed to be healthy? Pinkberry...wrong! Fruity sundae...wrong! You need to get a sundae with real ice cream, hot fudge and whipped cream. Believe me there will be nothing missing or to complain about!

Chelle said...

Sure you guys...we all know you really downed all the strawberries & complained in hopes of getting some free strawberries.

amelia said...

HAHA - that is so funny, like it's really hurting them to add a couple more strawberries to your sundae. Can't wait for you guys to get here!