Thursday, March 20, 2008

PEGASUS RUSS RETURNS WITH UPDATES


Brought back by popular demand with a few changes to the pencil art creation now famously known as "PEGASUS RUSS," please see the updated drawing with all of your suggestions. Let me know if you have anything else you think would fit the part-- this is definitely a work in progress.... :) P.S. click on the image and it'll come up big in a new screen! Oh, and the pegasus is not pregnant in this work of art--it's just abnormally large in the stomach area.

5 comments:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

I LOVE the updated version! The Iphone and headset definitely complete the look and give it that Russ-ness. Way to go Deb! You're too creative!

amelia said...

HAHAHAHA - you are so funny - I love the juice box and Rock Band guitar!

Kristyn said...

I love how you have 2 iphones there. He's doubly addicted to it!

Russ and Debbie said...

nice job, i really like the shading on my upper lip. thnx-russ

BB said...

Haha, I love it!

You got skills!


http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/ndsound