Saturday, February 23, 2008

Russ Doesn't Fit on the Swing Ride Anymore!


































So I decided that I wanted to get a really cool photo on the swing ride... so I talked Russ into going in front of me and shooting back.... the only problem... he was too big for the ride!  The sign posted said the weight limit was 230.... but that didn't stop Russ!  He squeezed in that swing... and got me the pictures I wanted! :) We ended up riding the swings twice and he got yelled at the second time for twisting his swing up... they wouldn't start the ride until he had untwisted it!  That punk!  Here are the shots of him trying to fit, and the shots I had him get of me! :)

1 comment:

amelia said...

Ha, Russ! That second pic of you is so cool Debbie! Was that the photo you wanted? It is awesome!