Saturday, February 23, 2008

Posting Lots of Pictures Today!

Check out below! I've posted lots of pictures from the last week. Check out stories and photos of Russ and I at Knott's Berry Farm, the Taylors at Disneyland, and the Clippers vs. Jazz game. I hope you enjoy them! We love your comments, please let us know what you think of our crazy and fun photos/stories! You can always post a comment as anonymous and then just leave your name at the bottom of the comment if you don't have a blogger account! :) We can't wait to hear from you!

3 comments:

Kristyn said...

This comment is for you Debbie since you like comments.

Carrie Braunalicious said...

I heart the Taylors! Nick and I are jealous of your fun adventures, so you have to call us next time!

Brooke and Aaron said...

Hey Debbie. It's the Dunyon's. How are you? We live right across from your parents. Your mom brought some yummy cookies over to us. She's so thoughtful! Your Disneyland pics are great! I am so jealous that you got into Club 33. I have yet to go. Someday... We do take the kids to Disneyland once or twice a month so that's fun! Looks like you're doing well and staying busy! Oh by the way - we share a blog with all of Aaron's siblings so I've been nagged that its too hard to find pictures/posts by Aaron and I. You can check it out though if you want. http://www.dunyon.blogspot.com/