Saturday, February 23, 2008

Club 33 at Disneyland



Brian, Cathy, and Scott came to visit us this week.  Scott was able to get us tickets to Club 33 at Disneyland. It was my first time and it was so much fun!  Five years ago, I had flown down for Valentines Day to meet up with Russ and we were "supposed" to go to Club 33 for my first time... but he tricked me and took me to Aliso Creek Beach to propose.  So it was fun to finally be able to see what Club 33 is all about.  I had the Salmon and Cathy, Scott, and Russ had the Filet Mingnon.  Everything was so so so so so good.  We met up with Brian later in the day and we had a blast on all of the rides.  

2 comments:

Kristyn said...

I can't believe it was FIVE years ago you guys got engaged! Wow! And isn't that restaurant so much fun? One time I went they had mickey mouse shaped pasta. The whole ambience there is cool

amelia said...

YOU WENT TO CLUB 33 - I AM SO JEALOUS!!! You're going to have to clue me in on how Scott got tickets...it would be cool to go in!