Sunday, February 3, 2008

Merry Christmas to Baxter From Baxter

Dear bloggers. This is my first blog. Debbie and Russ do not know that I have infiltrated the Google machine and I over heard them mention their password into their blog. I wanted to give you the REAL CHOCOLATE STORY. First of all… I was just minding my own business. Once I heard that Russ was leaving and he was nice enough to leave a huge BLUE box of chocolates at my disposal, I decided to call up all my DWAGS in the neighborhood (they all barked in approval) and had a chocolate party for one. The chocolate was most delectable. It was sweet, smooth, and well worth the “trip” to the vet. Even though Russ and Debbie were mad about what this little sugary surprise set our family back, it was the BEST PRESENT I’VE EVER GOTTEN.

I may be back with other secret news about Russ and Debbie.  Look for me in future posts--code name Big B.

1 comment:

amelia said...

Baxter, you sly little devil you!