Saturday, April 4, 2009

More prayers please!

So my Aunt Sarah (my Uncle Darren has been here for the last week
helping my grandma) her children and my Uncle Chris and Aunt Gina who
all live around Provo Utah left this morning to come down for the
funeral.

They were caravaning down to California in their two SUV's. I guess
it's been snowing pretty bad up there and in Scipio Utah Sarah (who
had her two kids Chandler and Tristian and my other cousin Jackson in
her car) hit black ice and rolled her car.

Can you believe it? No one is in critical condition. It looks like
Chandler broke his leg and everyone else was just cut up real bad. Buy
they're alive and okay. The car is totaled. And my Aunt Gina who
watched it happened from the other car said she can't believe they
walked away alive from it. They're still in the hospital as this
happened only hours ago, so were waiting for updates.

Im in shock! Nothing bad has happened in my family for a while and now
it seems like its all hitting at once. Please keep Sarah, Chandler,
Jaskson, and Tristan in your prayers.

3 comments:

Laura D. Barton-Eady said...

Hey Debbie, tell everyone down there that they are in our prayers, and give Grandma hugs and love from Kyle and I.

Chelle said...

Oh my gosh, I can't beleive that many bad things are happening in a row! I'll be sure to keep your fam in our prayers!

LW said...

Wow Deb I'm so sorry! That sounds so awful! I"m glad to hear no one is critically injured - but that must have been so scary for the family!I hope everyone get's better!! We'll be thinking of your family!