Friday, April 10, 2009

Brenda's Babyshower

Brenda, one of my work friends, is having a baby! So I threw her a little work baby shower at her favorite restaurant--Olive Garden. A lot of the guys weren't so sure about coming (what' is it about phobias of baby showers?) but it was a co-ed party and I know all of them had a lot of fun.

Here is a picture of me with my little target basket that I "borrowed" for a few days so I could tote around the party gifts (which were little glass vases with pink roses in them--they were great! they served as table decorations and as the gifts!). Here is all of us in a group shot. Russ came too and he had a lot of fun! The next day one of the ladies I work with said "is it true all of those stories he was telling?" Then she said "If he was my husband, I would never let him get away with the things he does!" It was pretty funny.... he had told the rental car story and some other crazy stories... people loved it at the party!


Some more dinner shots--- they stuck us in our own little side-room.... it was great!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Debbie! You really are the "party lady" to call. I think you might need to start up a catering business...the Evan's are ready to sell. You have sooo much energy and fun with it all. Love you,
Mom