Thursday, April 23, 2009

CA driver--- it's about time.

So I've been meaning to get a california lincense since we moved here
two years ago, but I haven't had the time, but on my birthday last
week I pulled out my license to get a free taco at my favorite place
and I realized that my license had expired! So I went in and since I
am a past CA driver, I only had to take the written test. I was so
scared because I didn't know the question about the alcohol levels, or
the question about car seat weights for kids, or about 5 other
questions... So I made my best guesses. You could only get 3 wrong so
I was freaking out....Russ kept making fun of me saying he was going
to have to drive me home. But I passed! Yeah! So I'm an official CA
Driver!

3 comments:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Yay Debbie!
Now we have no excuses not to hang out :) I miss ya!

Chelle said...

FYI - I missed 4 & they still passed me. I guess they didn't want to deal with handing me another test? That's the DMV for you.

amelia said...

I got out of the test when I had to renew :) I'm glad you passed, woo!

And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEBBIE! It looks like you had fun.