Thursday, October 30, 2008

Taylors In Town




Brian & Cathy are in town this week.... this last weekend we hung out and went to car shows, garage sales, the Spectrum (to see Russ' store), a medieval times party for our church (pictures to be posted soon---they're pretty funny!), and we watched several movies....not to mention we tried out some great restaurants.   Scott comes tomorrow and we're all going to hang out!  Here are some pictures of them with Russ.  We also might have to move this weekend.... uuuuuugggggghhhhhhh.... I didn't realize that all of this was going to happen so fast, and I'm totally stressing.  I'm crossing my fingers that the applicant gets denied and we have to continue to look for someone else.... I just don't want to have to move and get everything together, especially when family is in town. 

No comments: