Friday, October 3, 2008

Have you registered to vote yet?

Have you registered to vote yet? I finally did today and I'm excited!  Here is how you can register in California if you aren't already:


Go to http://www.sos.ca.gov/  they will provide you with the forms and answer any questions you might have.  


The form is online, print, fill out (or you can fill in the fields online and then print it), sign, provide any forms needed and mail!  

I can't wait until Nov. 4th!!! 

*P.S. Also, check with your employer about voting... mine allows an extra two hours off on voting day without deducting pay... pretty sweet!!!! :)

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

I sure am registered! Yeah!!!!!

Valley Girl said...

NOOOO, I HAVN'T REGISTERED YET...OOPS, BETTER GET TO THAT! BUT SERIOUSLY... NO I AM NOT EXCITED TO VOTE I DONT REALLY LIKE EITHER CANIDATE....I GUESS JUST VOTE FOR THE LESER OF 2 EVILS RIGHT?...PALIN'S PRETTY COOL, I GUESS.

PS HOW SO THE VIDEO GLASSES WORK??? JEREMY BOUGHT SOME IN ONE OF THOSE VENDING MACHINE THINGS AT THE AIRPORT.... BUT THEY GOT STUCK ON THEIR WAY DOWN, YEAH HE BEAT IT FOR A WHILE BUT EVENTUALLY HE GAVE UP....SO ARE THEY AWESOME OR NOT SO MUCH?