Friday, October 17, 2008

Rob and Big "WHITE"


So last weekend I went to Formula D and when I was there I saw Rob from the show Rob and Big, I really could care less about the whole stars thing but I actually love the show and wanted to be on it, I asked him if he was looking for a new BIG and that I could be BIG WHITE, anyway I was stoked to get a pic

I also was able to ride as a passenger in the corvetted drift car, that was an experience of a lifetime, It was a lot of fun all 30 seconds (kinda reminds me of something else) 




3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey Russ, we were out to dinner with your parents and Scott when you called them about this! Looks like a fun time.

Chatty Cathy World said...

Dude that is soooooo cool!!! You could be on his next MTV show!!

amelia said...

OH MY GOSH I AM SO FREAKING JEALOUS!!! So glad you took pictures to document this event.

Um, and what does "a lot of fun all 30 seconds" remind you of?