Friday, September 5, 2008

Tinting tailights is illegal

So me and rob got the stuff to tint our taillights and it came out
dealt nice. We pulled off the lights and sprayed them down and it only
took about an hour. The funny part is that we did in front of a cop. I
am not sure why he was there, but there was a cop in the complex. The
even funnier part is that he leaves and comes back like 20 minutes
later and said that a neighbor complained about some punk kids with
their music too loud. I thought it was funny because I had the music
actually really low ( which is suprising I know) but it was really low
so I was amazed that someone called the cops. So the cop shows up and
could care less but just needed to show up. He did so as we were
putting the lights back in after being painted.
I darker out my tailights in front of a cop cuz that's how I roll.
(Hopefully I won't have to post my fix it ticket blog entry at a later
date)

3 comments:

Mrs. Case said...

Looks nice. :)

Chatty Cathy World said...

Did you tell the Cop that Rob is a Cop? Way cool Russ, can you see the lights though when you stop? I sure do love your Car!!!!

amelia said...

This story is awesome, haha! And yeah, I hope we don't see a fix-it ticket on here for your sake either :)