Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finished.......not as many as I hoped

So Valerie and I brought a ton of books with us to Hawaii--we thought we would get through all of them on the beach... but I only got through one and a half! Pretty sad since my suit case was loaded down with about 15 pounds of books---I'll have to show you the picture she took of all of them later... Anyway, here are the books I did finish! :) If you are a member of Goodreads.com, let me know so we can be friends! Have any of you read these? What did you think?
The Little Lady Agency The Little Lady Agency by Hester Browne


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
So far... i'm totally captured by this book! It's like another shopaholic... I'm loving it... and so far she's stood up to her standards of no sex before marriage--I'm wondering if this will make it through the book! :)



Update....... finished it and loved it! I bought the other two books that go in the series... definitely a good chick-lit read.... I would compare it to the Shopaholic series... girly and fun!


View all my reviews.
Breaking Dawn (Twilight Series, Book 4) Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I loved this book. It fit in great with the other three in the series... I was so sad when it ended... I hope Stephenie Meyer decides to write more about Bella & Edward or Renesme & Jacob (besides the one upcoming work in progress from Edward's point of view). It seemed to take me forever to read through the book---but I think it was because I didn't want it to ever end. Valerie and I were able to talk about the book a lot...so I don't want to spoil anything for those of you who haven't read it yet (if you haven't read the series---you have to put it on your list--it's fantastic), but if you want to discuss, give me a call.... I loved it!


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Mrs. Case said...

I would like to borrow the agency book. I am not going to touch the Stephanie Myer's series with a ten foot pole, though. I can't do corny! I resisted Harry Potter so I just need to stay strong through this vampire craze, lol.