Thursday, October 1, 2009

Creative help?



I need your creative help! A $10 gift card to Yogartland (or your favorite dessert shop) to who gets the winning slogan for a logo I'm designing. I need all suggestions by noon tomorrow (October 2). The company is a dance studio. Their logo incorporates a crown/tiara in it. They are mainly a ballroom dance studio, but many of their students compete and they stay on the edge of dance. They offer other classes such as salsa, ballet, etc. They might want to go with something "royal" or "generational" or something about being on the "edge." If you have any ideas, please comment!

6 comments:

Chatty Cathy World said...

"Royal Revolution",

Chatty Cathy World said...

"Endless Edge" Dance Studio

sachiko said...

Of the two, I like the top one. Color says youth to me. What if you did the background in color (with the paisley pattern you have on the second one) and kept the rest of it black? Something like teal, something that would pop. Or maybe you could go with a lighter grey on the second one and do the lettering in a dark royal purple. As for the slogan... "Get royally Krumped" but that isolates the type of dance... "Put some edge into your smooth moves" I dunno. I'm sure whatever you come up with is going to be great!

BB said...

-Revolutionizing Expression
-You are the art

I thought LATIN might be cool
- revolutio regius (royal revoltion)
-tripudio pro rex (dance for kings/royalty)
-revoutio pro regius (revolution for the kings/royalty)
-opus Deus (work of the Gods)

Or maybe Italian :)
La corona di ballo (the crown of dance)
rivoluzione d'arte (revolution of art)

I hope this helps, and gets me some yogurt :)
Give me a jingle if you want other phrases in latin/italian.

B

Russ and Debbie said...

Wow! You guys are all amazing! I'll let you know what the verdict is! I'll hear back from him next week! Thanks again!

Kathy said...

Dance Revolution is ROYALLY Fun