Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memory Game

No, this isn't the version with the square cards & pictures that you have to match...I love that game!!! Please follow the instructions below. I hope everyone who reads this does it because a) I'd like to see who actually reads my blog and b) it's always fun to hear other's memories. The other day Jessi was telling me a memory she had about something I said, and I don't remember it at all! :)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

The first memory I have of you was when you came to our home in the Seattle area. We were in our backyard and sitting around the table and telling you stories of your Dad (Jimmy) growing up with us in CA.
We even called him on the phone while we were talking. I think he paid us "lots" to not tell some stories!! But if you ever want to know (wink, wink)!!

Hizzeather said...

I don't really remember too much from back in the day. Yeah, Cathy egged us on in the "package competition!" That was funny. I remember being kinda jealous that Russ liked and Orange County girl...not for me of course, for my friends that were crushing on him. :)
My memories of you now are how you are always so calm and can handle Russ' crazy antics. It's scary how good you guys are for each other! I remember Russ telling me when you got sick and the love and concern in his voice and the thankfulness that you are okay...so tender! I'm jealous now of your great relationship! I love how funny you are and easy to talk to. I will always remember you as a sweet, tough, funny, smart gal!

amelia said...

I remember when we first met at the Parkway Crossing church and I thought Russ was a wannabe gangsta with all his bling. You and Russ were organizing a young-married-couple get-together (one of many!)...you were (are) easy to love because of how sweet and kind you are to everyone Debbie! I shouldn't admit this, but I remember telling GJ "They're from Southern California - we can hang out with them" in a half-joking, half-serious way on our way home. Yeah, I tended to get a SoCal complex in my college days.

Chatty Cathy World said...

Well, I remember ( and I have told you this many times) but when your Family came to visit that Easter of 2000, when you walked through the garage, I knew you were going to Marry Russ, (of course I kept that to myself) but I just knew it.
Another memory is whenever you came to stay with us while Russ was on his Mission, you always locked your keys in your car. hehehee.
So then I guess this is mushy but when you and Russ were leaving for Provo after your Wedding you comforted me as I was a bit emotional.

Carrie Braunalicious said...

So many great Debbie memories to choose from!
In general, I remember sitting in the back of the MVHS Lariat portable, on the floor, talking to you, Dallas and Bill. Oh, and how we ordered those Lariat sweatshirts because we thought it would be so cool and then yours said, "Debble" instead of Debbie.
I also have this very vivid memory of meeting the girls at your house for dinner when we were like 20- you were engaged I think, and Valerie had JT and I thought "We're so grown up!"
Mostly I remember what a great friend you are, and how every time I see you, I think about how I wish we spent more time together. You're the best Deb!