Sunday, July 6, 2008

Brooklyn Trotters baby blessing

I must apologize.... Its been a month since I went on to blog or check
out all of your blogs. I think the last time I really was going strong
was before Russ' birthday in May. Luckily Russ has been adding a few
here and there. So my plan is to catch up this week! So I'll be
commenting on your blogs and adding photos and stories to mine!
Hopefully you won't get to sick of me! Here is Russ today at Brooklyn
Trotters baby blessing. He was asked to paricipate and he had such a
neat experience. I had to get a quick photo of him holding her
afterwards! So cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn is such a "doll". It was a pleasure to see her and to hear the blessing she was given.
Carole Barlow

amelia said...

Future dad right there!

LW said...

Yeah Russ looks like he's going to be a good dad!!!!

The Trotter Family said...

I'm so glad he was in the circle! Thanks Russ!

The Bordens said...

You look very handsome Russ and what a sweet baby!Gosh you are the age I was when I met your mom.Yikes!!!
Desiree

Russ and Debbie said...

P.S. For those of you who asked--this is NOT our baby! :) I wish! :) Russ was invited to do a baby blessing at church for our good friends Rachel and Chad Trotter and their baby Brooklyn. Isn't she so adorable?