Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Carole's 50th Birthday


For my mom's 50th birthday, my sisters and I had so much fun planning a birthday luncheon. We had about 25 of her close friends in attendance. We went to Lone Star BBQ in Laguna Hills. We started the lunch having everyone go around the table and introduce themselves and tell a story about my mom. It was one of the coolest things I have ever listened to. It was great to see her friends share how much respect and love they have for her. Some stories were funny, some were very touching, and some were great memories. It's amazing how everyone said the same thing about how kind, wonderful, peaceful, patient, and amazing she is. Happy Birthday mom! We love you! Here are a couple of random pictures from the lunch.

Click on the image to see it in more detail. A new window will open up!

1 comment:

Mrs. Case said...

That cake looks delicious!

P.S. I tagged you on my blog.