Monday, May 5, 2008

SWAP MEET


On Saturday morning, after hitting up the garage sales--our golden finds were two retro chairs for the new store (pictures to come later), and a new roomba vacuum cleaner (we got it for $5!)---we met up with Rob and Megan at the Orange County Swap Meet. I hadn't been for about two years and this was Russ' first time. We had a blast and walked each aisle. I got a new purse, Russ and I both got new sunglasses, and I got some necklaces. However, I couldn't believe the deals we got on fresh vegetables and fruit. We got a huge bag of grapes for $2.50, a huge bag of tomatoes for $1, a huge bag of green beans for $1, and a cucumber for $.25! It was awesome! We will definitely be eating healthy this week!

P.S. This random guy just jumped in the photo we were taking... I have no clue who he is! :)

2 comments:

Kristyn said...

What a random guy! That is so funny! And way to be bargain girl with the deals - I'm impressed! And you guys are opening a new store? You always have some new entrepreneurial (sp?) venture cooking up!

amelia said...

A ROOMBA FOR $5!!!! I want one of those so bad. You guys need to teach me your garage saling ways.