Thursday, May 29, 2008

Band aid blues

I wish I had a good story about it. I wish I could say I hit my head
while rescuing a little old lady from a burning building. Or even I
bumped my head on a cupboard. But no, I woke up one morning with a
scab on my head. Then a week later (today) the scab fell off leaving a
5 mm hole on my forehead. I went to the walk-in today because I was so
worried that I would have a huge scar on my forehead. The doctor said
he could do stiches, but it would probably leave a worse scar then
letting it heal. So he recommended a dermtologist to help so that it
won't scar. So now I'm supposed to wear this beautiful band-aid on my
forehead. Everyone at work got a kick out of it. And russ wants me to
put a jewel on it so it has some Indian culture to it. I think I'll
just brave it out, wear my band-aid for a week and apply my anti-
bacterial creme. Let's see if I end up with a battlewound or not. Can you think of any fun stories I could use when people ask?

4 comments:

Chatty Cathy World said...

Or you could tell everyone you were in a fight with some Bad Guys and you won!!! heheheheee

Hizzeather said...

Deb! You don't remember? We were walking together at the Shops when some guys tried to rob a jewelry store. They came running out and tried to push us out of the way, but you tripped one, and then did some awesome kung-fu moves on the other. They both tried to fight you, but you took care of them so fast that all I could do was stare at the melee with my jaw wide open! The guys were so beat up, and all you got was a tiny scratch on your forehead.

I guess they hit your head harder than we thought! :)

Carrie Braunalicious said...

When I first saw this picture, I imagined either an awesome Wii accident, or Russ hitting you between the eyes with a beebee gun. I'm sure either story would fly!

amelia said...

Oh no! I hope you have it off by now. If not, I really can't think of a good story? Um, blame it on Baxter.