Monday, May 12, 2008

Fwd: Debbie (Debbieism #4,456)

So so so so embarrassing! So I just woke up from my nap to find a return email from my boss, the CEO. I was really feeling sick this morning-- a horrible headache... check out where I totally messed up. Stupid iphone doesnt pick up on some spelling issues.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:


From: "R B"
Date: May 12, 2008 2:24:17 PM PDT
To: "Debbie Taylor"
Subject: RE: Debbie



No problem. Feel better!

R.B.
CEO



-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Taylor
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 2:18 PM
To: R B
Subject: Debbie

Roman, ive had a pretty bad headache today. Im going to go home for
lunch and take some more medication and try to take a nap to get rid
of it. I'll try to come back this afternoon, but I might take a half
dick day. Call me on my cell if you need anything. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

8 comments:

Chelle said...

I am cracking up here...that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

i took my blue pills this morning--you should have taken a full dick day.

Russ and Debbie said...

hahaha... you think you're so funny!

Hizzeather said...

Russell Taylor! You wash your mouth out with soap young man!

ps...OH SNAP Debbie, I would be so embarassed! But then you get over it and realize how freaking funny it is. :)

Mrs. Case said...

Absolutely mortifying.

amelia said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is awesome. At least your boss apparently didn't notice?

And haha to Russ - I was going to say only guys can take dick days (for being dicks), but Russ pointed out the double meaning here.

Anonymous said...

Amelia is such a liberal and a man hater

The Nomadic Browns (Jessi's) said...

LOL oh wow just woke Ali up that was good hehhee