Saturday, January 15, 2011

JUNE 2010 SYNOPSIS


Jen's Baby Shower

We had Jen's baby shower at my mom's house. It was so great to see so many friendly faces after making the move from the Mission Viejo Ward. One funny event (we'll it wasn't really funny at the time, but it is now) is that I thought the shower started at 10am so I showed up at 8:45 to find out that the shower started at 9am! Everyone was rushing around and I said "chill out guys, we have plenty of time." My mom gave me a look and said, "Um, we have 15 minutes!" That's when I started running! We put my aunts and cousins to work when they arrived and we had everything together in a jiffy. The shower turned out amazing. We had some adorable decorations put up, the food was amazing--Jen's famous waffle receipe, and of course hanging out with the guests was even more fun! We even had a surprise visit from Rachel Myler who flew in from Utah for a few hours for the shower. Oh and I don't know if you can see or not, but there is a really cute fruit baby buggy I made. Isn't it adorable?

Rachel Myler
Opening Gifts
Sisters! I made some fun baby cupcakes for her too! CHeck them out!
Yummy! Look at the cute fruit baby buggy!
Aunt Chris and cousins Stephanie and Lisa!Playing the games
Grandma Love
Aunt Donna & Jen
Food lineup!
Outside buddies!

Prom With Our Neighbors

So did I mention that we have the coolest neighborhood ever? Since we moved in, we have felt so welcomed. We have four houses that go around the cul-de-sac that have the nicest people. One family, Kavon & Cheryl, invited all of the neighbors over for a prom. We all dressed up, hung out, danced, ate yummy fondue, and had a great night. Here are some pictures of the evening.





Scott & Carly Visit

The Andersons had a big family reunion and we had the pleasure of getting to hang out with Carly's family and Scott and Carly. It was a fun week and we wish we had been able to hang out more, but the new iPhone had came out that same weekend and we had over a thousand orders online in a day and the store was bustling. It was a huge production, and I even ended up taking the week off of work to help. But we had time here and there to see them and it was a lot of fun. Here are some pics from the beach that we hung out at before they left.



No comments: