Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas in Seattle: Family Photos

So it's been over a month since Russ and I last blogged. I can't believe it's been that long! We've been so busy that it's been hard to sit down to take the time to upload pictures and share everything we've been up to. But I couldn't sleep this morning, so I thought this would be the perfect time to catch up.


For Christmas this year we headed up to the Taylor's in Seattle. We had so much fun! We took family pictures the morning after we got there. We went to a really cool park about 30 minutes away from their house--near Carly's work so she could meet us during her lunch break. I thought the photos turned out great! Here are a few of my favorite shots.


Cute mother and daughter-in-law shot!
The boys being funny... they liked this little statue because they thought it looked like he was peeing... so they had to pose the same.

This picture says a lot! We were trying to get our gang signals going, but then we figured out we didn't know what gang signals to throw... and then I couldn't even get my fingers to do it... so we ended up just laughing until we figured we were to lame to attempt even trying in the first place.

After two boys for 20-something years, Cathy now has her two girls! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these family pictures! The Taylor family is awesome! Carole (Mom)