Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas in Seattle: Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve day started out with Russ running on the treadmill with a cinnamon roll. You think I'm joking? I kid not. But if you've ever had one of Cathy's cinnamon rolls... you'd understand the sugar heroin that somehow makes you addicted to the point of running on a treadmill while eating one. After his workout, we hit Bellvue where we met up with everyone for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory which was near Scott's work. After lunch Scott went back to work, Carly went to finish her Christmas errands and the rest of us decided to go shopping and to a movie.

Yeah, I know, Russ and I look so cool, don't we? Here we are with our 3-D glasses right before seeing the Christmas Carol with Jim Carry. I was surprised that didn't get too sick with the 3-D... but the movie was pretty cool.After the movie we headed back for some yummy dinner--Brian made this amazing shrimp dish--and some of the Taylor movie classics-- Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, and Polar Express. Cathy and I decorated cookies and we all hung out in anticipation for Christmas morn.

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Love your description of the cinnamon rolls.. sugar heroin, he he he. I bet they were good. Glad your holidays were good. Sure miss you Debbie!!!!

Kristen Plumb said...

cinnamon rolls....Russ's "own personal brand of heroin"