Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Off with his head.

So I pulled out my yearbooks for our new years eve party to look at
them with some past high school friends. I accidentaly left them in
our "media room". Since russ has been gone for the past two weeks. I
hadn't gone in there. But tonight as I was vacuuming the house, I came
to find this. My senior yearbook torn to shreds. If it had been one
of the other years, I probably wouldn't have been as upset, but this
was my senior yearbook. And all of the back pages where everyone signs
have been completly eaten and shredded. Baxter spent an hour in a dark
bathroom as punishment. I don't know when he did it, but as soon as I
went into the room and started to cry, he knew he was in big trouble.
I don't have any more words, I'm devestated that the memories of my
high school days that were captured in that leather bound book are now
gone.

7 comments:

Chelle said...

Oh my gosh, that's horrible! I"m so sorry! I like the floral arrangement :)

amelia said...

BAD BAXTER! On a happier note, can't wait to see you this weekend.

Mrs. Case said...

That is so freaking sad! My year books mean everything to me, especially that one since I designed the cover.

Maybe there is a way to get a new one, however it won't have the writings from friends. Want me to come over and write something nice?

Poor Deb!! SO sorry!

Carrie Braunalicious said...

OMG- little Baxter! I can't believe that! I'm so sorry Deb.

Kathy said...

wow....Baxter you naughty dog. He must have been trying to punish Russ for being gone so long. I think Russ needs to buy you something to make you feel better!

The Trotter Family said...

Ahhh...that sucks! Oh well, I guess that is one way of saying we can't live in the past. I bet Baxter was in the real dog house for this one. It is funny how they know when they are in trouble.

Hizzeather said...

I would have ground Baxter up and had hot dogs for dinner if he did that to me! Eww...gross.