Sunday, February 8, 2009

Never Stick Your Finger Up Russ' Nose..... NEVER EVER...

So I should have realized it was not a good idea.... 



Especially knowing who I was doing it to.


I learned my lesson the hard way.....


We had just taken some family pictures and we were "supposed to do a goofy shot." I thought it would be funny if I made a funny face and stuck my finger up Russ' nose.  I really didn't plan on putting it in, but it all happened so quickly and I made the mistake of going somewhat inside of his nose.  His reaction?  Of corse to blow a snot rocket as hard as he could on my finger.   My reaction?  First, it was of shock (I mean who does that... I mean really!), then it was of laughter,  and then it was of amazement that nothing got on my finger.  Brian caught the whole thing with his camera......  pretty funny pictures. 


3 comments:

Mrs. Case said...

This is off-topic but I love the color of Russ' shirt.

P.S. Russ = gross.

The Trotter Family said...

Eew! I would ask what would possess him to do such a thing, but you stuck your finger up there. I think you deserved it! By the way, my dad can be a very bad influence. I am sure they egged each other on the whole time!

amelia said...

Sick and wrong Russel. SICK AND WRONG.