Sunday, February 8, 2009

The best church lesson ever

So I going into the Sunday school the heavens were lifted and what was
written on the board I though or sure was delivered by angels.

The two columns read....

Why we need it......

How we get it......


I though to myself that the sex gods must gave descended upon the town
of mission Viejo to grant unto me, one of their humble followers the
greatest of all knowledges. Why we need it and how we get it.

.........5 minutes into the lesson, I was devastated when I came to
learn that we were about to discuss the process of Obtaining a years
supply.... Wahh...wahhh...wahhh

4 comments:

The Bordens said...

Debbie!!! Shame on you :)

The Bordens said...

Ok sorry Debbie,So i see Rusty is still the class clown!

Mrs. Case said...

This post is all kinds of wrong. Russ, I'd think you'd better watch your back, as there is surely some wrath headed your way. Kidding!

On a funny note, my own pastor just posted a blog that was basically the same lesson as the one you were learning. Small world.

amelia said...

HAHAHAHAHA, oh Russ, you are hilarious.