Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let the unpacking begin!

We finally got everything packed up and moved to the house. I just
wanted to say thank you thank you thank you to my parents for not only
giving us the opportunity but for also helping us pack up and move
eveything. They sjjpwed up at 8 am and worked non-stop for four hours-
my mom also came on Saturday and helped in packing and moving over the
small stuff. And I also wanted to see out a million thanks to my
brother-in-laws who are all STUDS with huge muscles who helped with
all of the moving. They were amazing. Thanks guys!

We are so excited to start the unpacking to make this our home.

3 comments:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

AHH!!! Great news! We're so excited for you!

The Trotter Family said...

Yay, we are excited to have you in the ward! It will be like old times!

Ryan and Laura said...

Wahoo! Hope you enjoy that place. Wish we could be neighbors still.